Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Focaccia Garlic Cheese Toast

This was inspired by the focaccia cheese toast we had at madjacks a couple of weeks ago. My other half has been bugging me to make it for him. So I made this earlier for dinner to satisfy his cravings *LOL*




This is really easy to make. I used store bought focaccia for as I didn't have time to make one yesterday.

Ingredients
1 9" herb focaccia sliced into 2 layers (or whatever size that you fancy)
4 slices chicken ham (optional)
Garlic spread (homemade or store bought, I made my own using fresh garlic & parsley)
Cheddar/mozarella cheese, shredded

Method
1. Spread garlic spread/butter on focaccia
2. Place 2 slices chicken ham on each of the bread
3. Sprinkle generously with cheese
4. Bake in a preheated oven 200C for 15mins or till the cheese turns brown
5. Serve hot

Enjoy !

3 comments:

Sri said...

Ahhh!! You finally update! :D Been looking out for new posts! Great dishes, btw.

And oh, I've been trying to put you on my blog feed but for some reason, I can't.

Zurynee said...

Yes, Sri, sorry for the long hiatus as I had no mojo to update .. bad huh *LOL*

noorcahaya said...

wowww heaven